The key to the success of the healthy Roasted Root Vegetable Hash is to not undercook it! No one wants to eat a partially raw diced potato. The variety of vegetables give this dish more flavor than you would expect. I love to serve it with The Best Pork Tenderloin Recipe for Fall and Fall Salad with Romaine Melon and Lardons.
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 cup yellow beets, peeled and diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T flat leaf parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, toss to coat.
- Spread mixture on sheet pan, in a single layer.
- Roast until soft and golden for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g